The Graduate Option Program requires completion of:
- Four courses at the graduate level (500 level or 400 level courses with graduate credit), for at least 3 credit hours per course.
The course distribution is:
- The EaSE core course pair, consisting of both ENG 471: Seminar Energy & Sustain Engrg (1 hour); and ENG 571: Theory Energy & Sustain Engrg (3 hours).
- Two courses in a chosen area of specialization (from a subcategory within the specialization).
- One course to provide topical breadth that is chosen from a different area of specialization.
- At least one of the above three courses shall be from outside of the student’s home department. A cross-listing out of department does not qualify.